Seven - minus one - days of.. ..Peter Sellers (2)




Today is obviously Thursday.. So this will be a completely having kittens post..



As always this is part of a meme hosted by Michelle @ THE TRUE BOOK ADDICT

My guest today is of course my star of my series "Seven - minus one - days of.. ..Peter Sellers"... 



So - here he is:

The men himself..

Peter Sellers - and two really adorable little friends of his (one is hiding a bit) ..


This picture is from THE WRONG BOX (UK, 1966) by Bryan Forbes which I am yet to see.. 

Well.. speaking of cats and Peter Sellers.. of course you might have guessed that my next film with him I am planning to watch is WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT? (France/USA, 1965) by Clive Donner and Richard Talmadge - which I love.. so.. now guess about witch film I will be writing soon.. 

Thank you very much for your visit! 

Irene