Completely having kittens - and announcement of me joining another blogathon..

Here we are again.. The weekend is near..



 and here is a new issue for a meme hosted by Michelle @ THE TRUE BOOK ADDICT:


But first: Little Arya, Michelle's youngest cat, had a little accident and we wish the best for her. I know she is already fine by now - and certainly hope that never again she will have an accident like that. 

Before I will post my cat picture for this week I want to announce that I will take part in Monty's CINEMATIC WORLD TOUR BLOGATHON (<- there's a link in case you want to learn more or join us..) 


I am still unsure what to write about but I think I will write about some films set in Germany - and two of them will be actually German and feature some vacations.. I was also thinking about one or two reviews of films set in Italy - for since my childhood I wish for a trip to Italy - and there are so many great films set there..  Well.. I will see - and I hope you will see, too...

So - here is my guest for today - a really refined gentleman who I love so very, very much:


Edward G. Robinson..

And for he knows that for a voyage you better take your love ones with you 

- here he is with all he loves:
~ Isn't he gorgeous? I love how the glasses suit him  - and the cat.. ~

Thank you very much for listening!

Irene